4.16.2012

Beach club bumming

If there were one single thing that I love the most about being back in the "hood" it would definitely be the beach club.  I have so many fond memories of this place...  cute life guards that my sister dated, being stuck on the high dive for hours because once you pass the white step you can't go back down, big kid camp outs, easter egg hunts, tennis matches, the list could go on forever. I love knowing that my kids will get to have those same experiences.  Let's just hope they don't make bad choices like I did and get caught drinking beer on the high dive in high school. 

We took advantage of the sunshine last week and headed down for an afternoon of play and pictures.  Just so happens that Tyler's classmate, Lexi, was doing the same thing.


I my boys






Graham would swing all day if we let him.


Lexi and Tyler posing for me.

Don't let this kid fool you.  He got up and promptly knocked Graham over.
Just asserting himself as the older brother, I guess.




I can't wait for lots more days like this!

No comments: