4.02.2012

Project 366 catch up

Ahhh, it feels so good.  I'm not going to lie, I thought about giving up on this darn project many times over.  But that's what I always do... give up.  For once I am going to follow through with something.  It may have taken me 3 weeks to get caught up, but I did.  That's what matters, right.
I know when it's all said and done it is going to feel so good and I am going to love looking back over all these pictures.  Here goes...



♥♥♥♥




♥♥♥♥


I love these two something fierce!

♥♥♥♥


I love me some gerbers!

♥♥♥♥


Megann's baby shower.  Can't wait to meet baby Quinn.

♥♥♥♥


Who doesn't like to wear two pairs of undies?  Really.

♥♥♥♥


Hey mom, what's that big round thing in the sky?

♥♥♥♥


Spring has sprung!

♥♥♥♥


Buzz is pretty much our hero these days.  We watch Toy Story over and over and over and... you get the picture.

♥♥♥♥


Birthday Party Day.

♥♥♥♥


That I did!

♥♥♥♥


There is just something about a belly sleeper.  Can't get enough of that little bum up in the air.

♥♥♥♥


"Uh, mom.  There seems to be something slowing me down."

♥♥♥♥


Mads, we miss you soooo much!

♥♥♥♥


Grandma time!

♥♥♥♥

Had to get in on the owl hat craze.  LOVE!

♥♥♥♥


Guess who came to visit today.  Yep, cousin Maddie!

♥♥♥♥

Today we celebrated this lady's birthday.   Love her!

♥♥♥♥

My baby is 7!  We got to lunch with him for his birthday.

♥♥♥♥

Cookie baking with Mama.  Or rather, dough eating with Mama

♥♥♥♥

Look who decided he would be really cool and pull himself up in bed.

♥♥♥♥

9 month check up.  Dr. appointments have become a little more challenging with a 9 month old that likes to be in the go.

♥♥♥♥


Yep, this is what happens when you let your 9 month old play nudey while you run to get his clothes.  Lucky for me I returned just in time to interrupt any poop playtime that would have occurred.   The Croc wasn't so lucky.

♥♥♥♥

No comments: