5.16.2012

The Party

Sadly, as I mentioned in my mother's day post, I accidentally erased all the photos from Alex's birthday party.  After a few good tears I pulled myself together long enough to do a little research.  I am one lucky girl.  Who knew that Costco could pull deleted images off of an SD card?  I wasn't able to recover them all, but I am not going to complain!

Alex was ecstatic about his party, not so ecstatic about getting his picture taken.


The beach club made for the perfect venue on a perfect day for a little Buzz Lightyear Third Birthday.







From May 2012

Most of the pictures I lost were of the table set up... bummer!  I was so proud of myself!







Once again, our friend Val made the most amazing cupcakes.




The photo booth was a hit!
Jesse and Woody couldn't get enough of it :)











2 comments:

Loosy said...

Hi.

I totally stalk you

You know how to throw one heck of a bday party.

I can fully relate to your mothers day post. Although that sounds more like my life every other day.

Your kiddos are adorable. Actually more like handsome. :)

bugbeefamily said...

No worries Brook, because I stalk you too! You are too freaking hilarious not too!