5.25.2012

Portland or bust...

 You know those friends... the one that you can go forever without speaking to and then when you finally get together it's as if you were never apart.  Jenny is one of those friends.  In college she was the wild and crazy gal that I have almost every memory with, the good and the bad.  Well, after 10 long years, taking her from Germany to Spokane and then Montana she is back and I couldn't be more excited... because this time it's for good!  
She moved back 3 weeks ago and I was anxious to plan our first of many visits, so the little boys and I headed south for a few days.  It couldn't have been a better 3 days either.  We walked, we talked, we shopped and we ate... oh and we laughed... A LOT!  




No trip to Portland would be complete without a trip to the old alma mater.


It's a little crazy how 10.5 years can change you.  Here I am 3 kids later, breastfeeding my youngest on the campus of my college.



The boys had so much fun meeting Jenny's mom and playing with their wild and crazy doggy.








In our short visit we were able to squeeze in a visit to 23rd AND saturday market!
Thank goodness fort he iphone because these girls were on  a mission and without it I am sure Alex would have had nothing of it.  Yes, I am THAT mom.


And no trip to Saturday market would be complete without a trip to Voodoo donut, even with a line down the block!  The ODB donut was well worth the wait!







The street performers were, er um... entertaining, shall we say.



Graham fit right in with the locals at the street fair.



Amen Sista'!
Despite the fits and whining provided by a certain 3 year old it was a pretty great visit.  And this, I know, is only just the beginning of all the adventures we will take with the Webinger's!
Thanks for the memories!
Love You!

No comments: