7.09.2012

My First Born

As I type I am sitting outside with my first born.  I just finished my art project and he is finishing his.  Far too often I am too consumed with the little boys and all their needs and Tyler get pushed to the back.  All too often I am too consumed with the fact that I don't have a girl to enjoy what my 3 wonderful boys are giving me.  All too often life gets in the way and these moments are lost.  Today I am choosing to live in this moment.  To be truly present.  To relish in the beauty that is my oldest son.  To love him for who he is and all that he brings to this family.  

Tyler James, you are and always will be my first baby.  You made me a momma, the best thing in the whole wide world.  You are a wonderfully inquisitive, thoughtful, fun and wild boy.  I know I don't hold you enough or kiss you enough (because you are apparently too cool for that), but please know that I love you.  I love you more than any of my words could ever describe.  You are one of the greatest gift I could have ever imagined.  Thank you for being mine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this post. makes me so happy.