7.08.2012

The U S of A

This year we celebrated the good 'ol USA with some good 'ol fashion fun and lots of new memories.
The morning was spent at the beach club with the boys, my oldest girlfriend, Laura, my big sis and her significant other, Loren.  Graham surprised us by taking his first few steps and showing off his new standing skills.  Don't mind his nose.  Poor little guy has yet another cold and, of course, another double ear infection.  Looks as if tubes may be in our not too distant future if this keeps up.











Love his full on slobber kisses!


Tyler and Joe passed the swim test.




Love this girl.  Hard to believe that I took care of her when she was Graham's age.


How often do you get to see this.  Mr. Eagle swooped down and grabbed a fish just yards away from us.  And of course I had my camera in hand.

Later we headed over to Grandma B's for a Bar B Que.  There isn't a day that goes by that I am not so thankful that this wonderful family was brought into our lives.  What other grandma would invite not only the our family with 3 crazy boys but also my parents over for a bar b que?
Yep, only the one and only Grandma B!  Oh yeah, and she keeps extra clothes at her house for when your child insists that he needs to put pajamas on despite the fact we didn't bring any.  Really!
Thanks so much for a wonderful evening with wonderful friends!





Aunt Kelly and the kids.


My surrogate daughter... Erin


I don't have a girl to dress like me, so the youngest boy will have to do :)






These two make me happy.







Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: