4.12.2009

Happy Easter and only 20 days left!

Easter is here!  That means we are so close to Dan being home, yeah!  This was the last major milestone we had to get through.  Tyler had fun on the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt yesterday and was quite surprised when he woke up to an Easter basket with a present in it.  I had kept that part a secret from him so I wasn't being constantly bugged about what he wanted :)  This morning it is a lazy morning for us and then of to church and the chaos that is my parents house for brunch.  
Baby Bugbee is celebrating in his own way, apparently.  He had me up a couple of times throughout the night with his kicking and turning.  I have a feeling he is trying to make a break for it.  I did have a discussion with him that he needs to stay in for at lease 20 more days, no questions asked!  We'll see if he obeys!
I added some pictures of our Snoqualmie falls hike on friday.  Tyler and I were sitting watching George on friday morning (our typical friday jammie day) and he mentioned he would like to go for a hike.  So, off we went.  Katie and Ethan joined us for the adventure too.  Tyler learned all about water power.  It was a lot of fun!





Can't do without a funny face picture!

No comments: