4.21.2009

Oh glorious sun!

Finally spring has sprung in Seattle!  We have taken full advantage of it with 3 days full of playing at the park, picnics, beach outings and yard work.  I couldn't have asked for a better couple of days.  I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.  Only 2 more days though!
Another happy note... we are 38 3/7 weeks pregnant and the countdown is on.  It was a scary realization today when I was leaving the doctor's office, I only have one more appointment to go.  Although the pregnancy is getting harder on my body I am not quite ready to be done with it.  I do love being pregnant.  I am, however, very excited to have Dan home and to experience the birth together.  He will start his journey home in a mere 8 days!  YEAH!   Tyler is more excited than anyone but I think he is done with the talking about it and ready for some action.  I can't wait to see the look on his face when Dan walks off that plane!


38 3/7 weeks!

Tyler and Karsten hanging out at the park.

1...2...3... JUMP!

Time to move on to the big climbing wall.

No comments: