8.16.2009

14 days and counting...

We are anxiously awaiting daddy's homecoming. Tyler has been very carefully counting his m&m's each day. I am not sure he quite understands the concept but he knows that he gets an m&m with his breakfast and that is pretty cool. Nonetheless, he is very excited to have daddy home. There has been numerous instances in the last week that he has come to me, teary eyed, saying that he loves daddy so much and wants him to come home now. I find it a little funny that he gets very upset and is always asking for him to come home yet he refuses to talk to him on the phone. I guess I can't blame him... it would be much better to have him here.
Alex is growing like a weed. He is loving his hands these days. He has even figured out that they work pretty well to either suck on or get stuff into his mouth to suck on. He is such a happy and content baby. He continues to sleep through the night in his bed and we are even getting some naps in in his crib. Tonight was the first night he had some real belly laughs. You could tell he was proud of himself because he would find any and everything to laugh at after he figured it out.
As for me, I am just loving my boys and waiting oh so patiently for my hubby to come home. I have some much needed date nights planned for us. I am just so looking forward to the little things being back in my life... his smile, family dinners, watching him with the boys, going for walks, holding hands, dates nights, I could go on forever.



"I will get this binky into my mouth!"

"Mom, this is definitely not my best angle."

"Listen here Tyler, this is how it is going to go down..."

"Somebody loves me!"


Ahh perfection! I love them!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What beautiful boys!!! I love what you've done with your blog...you're so good about updating...promise to be better soon. Will have lots to post when Daddy leaves ;)
PS. I love reading your blogs, so creative and genuine...you're an amazing mother!