8.11.2009

Not me monday... one day late because that's how I roll!


It wasn't me that allowed my child to run into a co-workers house searching through each room for toys and then leave asking for food. I definitely taught my child better!

It surely wasn't me that let her 4 year old watch an hour of Batman, just to get some peace and quite today. I surely don't allow the watching of Batman, or TV for that matter.

I am not the mother that sucks so badly at cutting nails her child look like he was thrown into a blackberry bush.

It wasn't me that bought 2 double joggers in the pursuit to find "the perfect one", for my child who is, need I say again... 4 YEARS OLD!

I most definitely not drag my 2 young children to the outlet mall and shop for 2 hours all the while bribing good behavior out of Tyler with ice cream.


Photobucket

1 comment:

fiona westover said...

Is there really such a thing called "Not me Monday"? I am totally going to partake in that event! Good to see you (on Monday). And, you have all rights to get the day done with whatever bribing and television you can.