8.24.2009

Oh Daddy, we miss you!

The count down is seriously on. The boys and I have escaped to sunny Sun River to help pass the last 7 DAYS until Daddy gets home. I am quite sure this has been the longest 13 months of my life. I am also quite sure that I NEVER want to do this again. Although I am immensely proud of my husband and all that he has done for our country, I am just plain ready to have him home. And although having him home means a lot of readjusting and relearning I am SO READY! I probably get the "you must be so excited to have your husband come home" at least 10 times a day. And, yes I am! But, while I am very excited to have him home I am not quite sure anyone knows the stress that a deployment puts on a family. It will be a lot of work as we are both used to doing things "our way" and not having another to answer to. That being said, I am SO looking forward to having my lover, my best friend, my husband and the father of my children home, it will all be so worth it! I love you babe!

I am ready to experience a little of this...
(his homecoming after his first tour!)
and this...
and this...

and just maybe I will let you do a little of this...

Photobucket

No comments: