8.21.2009

PEPS... 4 years later


I can clearly remember the first PEPS meeting way back in May of 2005. I walked in and there it was, what my life had become, 10 women, 3 of which were sitting there struggling to feed their newborn wide open in all their glory. I have to admit I had that thought that I should run the other way and pretend that I had never been there. Boy am I glad I didn't. Although, we have lost a few along the way, this group of women is who have kept me sane in journey of raising a son. They are the ones that have been with me through the good and the bad, the think and the thin and encouraged me to keep going. I couldn't have asked for a bunch of funnier, more honest, more open, more amazing women. Although we had each come from different stages in life, we have managed to form a bond that, I am sure, will last a lifetime.
Because the children are all getting older and the schedules more crazy and siblings have taken over, we have settled for our monthly mom's night out and occasional play dates. Last night we met for MNO and in true PEPS fashion, we had a blast. We laughed, we cried, we drank and we had a great time. Thank you ladies for all of your love and support through 2 of the most difficult years of my life. I truly am grateful for having met you all and couldn't imagine my life without you. We truly are going to miss you Lisa and Shawna!
Then...
and now!!!
Photobucket

No comments: