9.28.2009

Oh let’s see, there was so many things that I just couldn’t have done this week...

I surely did not take full advantage of my position and add in an extra pumping session at work just so I could have another break.

When asked by the new babysitter where the fire extinguisher was I did not laugh and say that I didn't think we had one only to be told by my husband that it was mounted in the hall closet. No, really, I knew it was there the whole time!

I definitely did not prop my 4 month old child up to watch Curious George with his big brother just so I could sit quietly with my coffee and the morning paper.



I am pretty sure it was not me that shoved all of our bags and coats in the closet and tossed all of Alex’s toy in the pack n play and called the house “clean”. After that I most certainly did not heat up a frozen pizza and call it "making dinner".

I know it was not this mom that let her child be seen out in public in his pajama’s not once but twice this past week.

I am sure I didn't set my child up in his bumbo ON the stove so that I could keep him happy while making dinner.

Nope, not me!

Lastly, I did not rush home after Tyler’s swim and soccer practices, bribe my child to eat as fast as he could, skip a bath and only read 1 book just so that I could watch DWTS. No, this mom would never do that!

Just wondering if anyone knows who took my infant and left this little boy in his place?!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

... said...

love these!
1) Whats the difference between baby jammies and their real clothes anyways?
2) I almost always plop Simone in the bumbo on the kitchen-top, it's the best place for her to see?? right??

Jenny said...

I love your Monday readings! Regardless, you're an amazing mother!!! xoxo

fiona westover said...

Thank goodness Not Me Monday exists so the rest of us know you really aren't perfection with a sweet personality to boot! Phew!