9.03.2009

A Day for first's

This week was full of first for the Bugbee family
First off, we got to spend our first whole day together with daddy home!
Tyler started his first day of school at Our Lady of the Lake.
(and yes, the pants that I bought him for school in June are already too short but I put them on him anyways!)
Alex found his toes for the first time.
And, drum roll please....

THE LITTLE MAN ROLLED OVER!

We are thoroughly enjoying our time together as a family. While the homecoming was very low key, it was just how we wanted it. We are getting used to being a family of 4 and loving every minute of it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

... said...

I'm so happy your husband is home safely! AND I need Alex to teach Simone how to roll her big ol' butt!
See you at work!

malia said...

So happy for you guys...the boys look like they are in heaven! How was work. No baby yet but let's have a lunch date maybe next week or the week after. I'm sure I'll be ready to get out of the house. See you soon!