9.07.2009

Oh, Sophie!

Sophie the Giraffe...


Ok, so I ask you who in their right mind would buy a $23 squeaky, chew toy for their child? I mean come on people, you might as well hand them a $20 bill to chew on. Well, my mother, who works at Nordstrom's, insisted this was the newest rage and that Alexander absolutely had to have one. I said fine, but I sure as heck was not going to fork over the $22.95 plus tax when I could buy a perfectly good toy for $2.99 at Target.

Well, I guess I should put my foot in my mouth now, because Alex LOVES his Sophie. He talks to her, squeaks her, kisses her... LOVES her! And I tell you, if this one gets lost, destroyed, or damaged I will be the first one to run out and buy him another!

Photobucket

3 comments:

malia said...

EVERYONE who forks out the dough says the same thing...she is worth every penny. She's on my list.

... said...

Whats the difference between "Sophie" and a doggie toy?

fiona westover said...

I challenge you to go to Petsmart and buy him a squeaky steak and see if it is as loved.