9.21.2009

Who ever thought...

... that my child would be a mutton buster?!


The family Bugbee visited the Puyallup Fair today! And what a day it was. There were rides, there were animals, there was cotton candy and there was... yes, mutton bustin'. Tyler, much to our surprise, hopped on that sheep claiming "I am gonna win momma!" And win he did... at least in our eyes. There was no crying as there was for many of the children and that was a win for us! We love you bugs and we are so proud of your mutton Bustin'! Time to start the training for next year and maybe we will win that trip to Fresno, Ca.

Photobucket

2 comments:

malia said...

love this! How did we miss it at the fair? He may grow up to be a cowboy!!

Mimi said...

Oh my goodness!!! We were there too- SAME DAY! My kiddo did the mutton bustin as well... I can't believe I missed you! Well I guess there like a million people there, but we were at 3:30- so crazy! AND Talia and Sophia were there with us!! Remember them?