9.10.2011

NAM week 6

Graham had his normal thursday clinic visit.  As usual, he is doing awesome.  His alveolus and nose are responding so well to the molding.  Dr. K is just making some very minor changes, but other than that he is ready to go for surgery in 12 DAYS!  I feel so fortunate that this process has gone so well for Graham.  I have read many a blogs that the babies just didn't tolerate the NAM and it was months of agony for both the parents and the baby.  There have been times when I wanted to give up, when I wanted the through the NAM out the window.  Luckily, those moments have been few and far between.  Overall it has been a tolerable experience and Graham has amazed me every step of the way.  


However, as tolerable as it may have been Graham says he is done!
This is how I found him when we got up this morning...



and he was so proud of himself!



I think he is D-O-N-E!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Maria said...

cute, and he has a great smile when he is mischievous!

Anonymous said...

Love the smile! But see he did a number on his face getting the nam out. :-(

Jenny said...

I LOVE the last picture....reminds me of his Mama naughty smile ;)

katy said...

he is gorgeous!