9.14.2011

Yesterday sucked!

I am not going to lie, yesterday sucked.  This little dude tested my every last ounce of patience.


It was one of those days that I wanted to be anything but a parent because I obviously wasn't doing a great job at it.  One of those days where I would have given my child to anyone on the street that asked for him.  Not really, but I would definitely think about it if approached.  It was one of those days that I had to put myself in timeout.  It was one of those days that I am definitely not proud of.
Today is a new day.
It can only get better... right?!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jeff and Lauren said...

With that face, how is it possible?

Jenny said...

Mama said there'd be days like those....but he so dang adorable, I'm sure it's hard to stay mad when you look at those baby blues ;)

Anonymous said...

Love that photo!!!