9.14.2011

{three months}


Graham baby, you are three months old!  I can hardly believe it.  You continue to be such a happy baby!  You have developed your own schedule and it is your way or the highway.  You wake up around 7, nap from 9-11 (when we are home), then again from 1-2ish and once more in the evening for about 1-2 hours.  You go to bed at around 9 depending on your evening nap.  You tend to wake up once at night, sometimes you eat and other times I can get you back to sleep without eating.  We are looking forward to getting your room finished so you can have your own space.
You love your binky, but will only take it with your NAM in.  I am interested to see if you take to it after surgery or not.  You are all about your hands, so maybe you will be a thumb sucker.
You are getting squishy and I love it.  While we were in visiting work I threw you on the scale.  Clothed, with a soaking diaper you were 12.5 pounds!  I love squeezing your chubby little legs and kissing your chubby little cheeks!
The date of your surgery is nearing and although I am not eager to hand my little baby over in complete trust, I am excited to get this done.  I am excited to see your beautiful face without tape all over it.  To see your full smile without your cheeks being squished together.   7 days and counting.


I love you, love bug!

Photobucket

No comments: