9.17.2011

We're gonna miss them!

Graham had his last visit with in the Dental Clinic on thursday.  Dr. K was not wanting to change anything with surgery right around the corner.  Graham did great and we even snapped a few pictures with our dental clinic posse.  I think Dr. K was glad to see us graduating.  Graham is getting so big that he is able to kick Dr. K in the face while he is trying to look at his cleft.  It's a far cry from the little 3 week old that we brought in that very first time.

Our life for the last 3 months has been full of doctors visits, dental visits, NAM, tape and anxiety.  All that is about to end, but there is a part of me that fears I am going to miss it.  It has become our normal.  The doctors, nurses and dental assistants have become our family.  I am going to miss it when it's gone.  Don't get me wrong, we will continue to be seen in the craniofacial clinic, but not as much as we have been there in the last 3 months.  I am sentimental like that.  I miss my prenatal visits too.  There is just something about the friendships that you make there during such a exciting/stressful time of your life.  Then one day it is just done.  
We are so thankful that these people have been brought into our lives.  I am sure we will go back and visit them for years to come.  


Thank you to the Dr. Kapadia and the Seattle Children's Dental Clinic for all you have done.  We can't thank you enough for caring for our Graham like he is your own!

Photobucket

No comments: