2.29.2012

366 slacker, that's what I am!

Ok, so I am not doing so great.  Taking pictures, I can do that.  Blogging every day with a very needy 8 month old and a terrible two toddler, not so much.  It seems every time I sit down to start editing pictures and organizing them for my 366 project one of them decides that they are more important.  Unfortunately, I have to agree with them.  So, bear with me.  Please!

February 16th
Work days are rough, but made better with all the snuggles I get when I get home.
I never was one to lay down with Tyler but i have started to with Alex.  As long as Graham is already in bed this is a little slice of heaven.  I breath in each moment and cherish these times with him.


February 15th
We were down at the village for dinner and I loved the new lanterns that they have hanging.  I snapped this with my cell phone.  So pretty.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i love the 365 project!