2.18.2012

Buzz to the rescue

This kid never stops.  He keeps us on our toes at all times and when he dons his Lightyear costume, he keeps us safe.  Although he seems genuinely perplexed as to why he can't actually fly when he is all geared up.
Alexander is 2 going on 12.  He brings a whole new meaning to the word stubborn.  This kid has the ability to make me lose my patience, feel like the worst mom, annoy me, and frustrate me to no end.  But on the other side of that he makes me laugh when no one else can, he makes me smile at the drop of a hat and he reminds me that fun is what it's all about every day.
There are so many things that I want to remember about him at this age...
Like when he can't just say no, he has to say "N-O spells no"
or "Too bad".
One of my favorites is "I no like your at-ti-tude Ty Ty"
While playing trains in his room I frequently hear him say "All aboard" while cupping his hands around him mouth.  Or "Bust my buffers".  Apparently that comes from Thomas.  
"How bout mommy do it"
"Gramsawake"
"Can we fix it?... Yes we can!"
"Mom, can I play with my ger-fend today?"

The list could go on forever because this kid is full of it.  There are day that I feel like Alex has been two forever, but when he turns and gives me that toothy grin and says "I yuv my mommy" I never want these days to end.  

Photobucket

No comments: