2.10.2012

A little sunshine

is all you need!

...and maybe your most wonderful babysitter and friend, Margaret!

That beautifully sunny Seattle day... yeah, you remember that one, a couple of days ago.
Well, the boys and I broke out of the house and headed to Golden Gardens for a picnic lunch.  Lucky for us, Margaret was close by and decided to join us.



Graham had his first taste of sand... and couldn't get enough.
Made for an interesting diaper later that night.  Good thing I warned the babysitter.





Alex had a blast throwing rocks into the water and watching the fire boats water display.



And I got to practice a little in manual mode with natural lighting.
Loved it!



Try as I might, this was as close I got to a brothers picture.  Alex was too interested in the Army helicopter flying by and Graham couldn't get enough of that delicious sand.
Nice boys, nice!

I can't wait for more days like this and the outings that await us!
Photobucket

No comments: