2.16.2012

Just one of those days

As a nurse there are those days. Those days when all you want is to be with your kids. To hold onto them and never let go. Well, today was one of those days and that's just what I did.

Now that we have made it through the worst of our journey I can say that I am thankful for Graham's cleft. I am thankful that that's all it was. Thankful that I have my baby to hold every night. But at the same time I am so sad that there are parents out there that don't have that, either because they have lost their children or their little ones have been in the hospital for some ungodly amount of time.

366 day 48
Behind by a few but I needed to post this one tonight.
Tonight I am thankful!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Just by the sound of your post, I have a tears in my eyes. It must of been a sad day at work and I can all too easily imagine why. Thankful to be holding my babies AT HOME today too. Even though Jacob is sick and has his feeding tube back in, I'm thankful that's all it is. Thinking of the NICU pulls me out of my little pity party and counting my blessings.

Here's to hugging our babies and appreciating every moment~good and bad!