2.14.2012

Playing catch up

Well, I made it to the big board!
Can't be more proud of what I do and who I do it for.
Thanks to all those who made this possible.


Last week Alex finally got his long awaited play date with "Wi-yum" and "Maf-u".
It was so good to get the boys together and, amazingly, they did awesome playing.  Kathryn and I got to enjoy some much needed girl and baby time.  And I got to take some cute pics of Matthew.  Love that chubby little guy.


This is what I see nearly every weekend.  Dan and Tyler hanging out on the couch playing Wii.  I never thought Dan would be a gamer.  Graham is already taking notes.


Somebody got a tooth... and he's not too happy about it.
If you look really hard you can see the very beginnings of it poking out on the lower right.  Poor little Graham Cracker.


I love my family.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Katy said...

You deserve a billboard! But you should be holding Jacob in your pic! ;) He thinks you are awesome and so do we!

Jenny said...

What an awesome billboard! You look amazing in it too! So cool!!!!!

bugbeefamily said...

Thanks Katy and Jenny!

Heidi Bruch said...

THe billboard. So deserved. You should be so proud. How exciting. Hope you took a gazillion pics.