2.21.2012

A sweet day with my sweethearts

Our heart day started out with 3 happy boys.  If you know our family in the morning, that is quite the gift in itself.  
This little one was smitten with his balloon..

Even my pal Baldy was feeling the love this morning


Later that afternoon I got the pleasure of organizing Tyler's class Valentine's day party.
It was a hit!  The kids loved our photobooth and really got into it.  The frames they made for their photo's were priceless.  This is Tyler and his pal Dashiell.

This momma was also surprised with a new treadmill.  Now there are no excuses!  Rain, pushing a double stroller, naps... none of it matters any more because I can run in the comfort of my house while watching Ellen, or whatever smut happen to be on.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

A treadmill....no fair! So jealous! ;) Awww, you deserve it!