2.14.2012

{eight} months



Grahamers,
You are eight months old.  I say this each and every month, but each and every month I am in shock that you are growing up so fast.  I am sad to say that this month has been a huge one, developmentally.  Not that I am not proud of all you have learned, but it just makes it so clear that you are indeed growing up and won't be a baby forever.
You are the typical third child and I love it.  Your momma spoils you something fierce and I have no qualms about it.  You are my baby and always will be.  And yes, someday your brothers will tease you about it, but coming from one that is also the youngest, enjoy it.
You are a momma's boy!  Your eyes light up with I walk in the room.  I could eat you up.  You melt my heart everyday with that crooked little smile, double dimple on the left cheek and big blue eyes.
I have learned to embrace your midnight feedings.  I know this only lasts for a short time, so I will take the extra snuggles.  You win!
You love to eat, finding the most joy and enthusiasm for homemade sweet potatoes and bananas wtih blueberries.  You have mastered the pincer grip and now can get about 50% of the cheerios/puffs to your mouth.  Bella's ok with that though.  We still mainly just do solids for dinner... purely because momma is lazy.  Need I remind you G, you are number 3!  You still love to nurse All. Day. Long. though.
You have quite the little personality coming through.  You let us know that you hate being put down and you especially hate being put down AND left alone.  Heaven forbid momma go to the bathroom by herself.  Once again, it's ok, cause I don't like to leave you anyhow.  You recently learned to play peek a boo.  And I especially love the shy little head tilt you do when people say hi to you.  You are now a babbling fool.  My favorite of which is "ma ma ma ma".   If you could be on your feet all day long you would be the happiest baby in the world.  You think you are pretty hot stuff.
You got your first tooth this month and you are flirting with crawling.
Sleep, oh beautiful sleep.  Although you are still waking at night I can't complain.  You have turned a corner and are a champion napper, now that we have you on a schedule.  After waking up around 7:30 you are usually ready to go back down about 9:30 for 1-2 hours and then again around 2 for another 2 hours.  You let us know when you are ready for bed around 7:30-8pm.  
Graham, I've said it before and I'll say it again...  You were meant for us.  I love the way you love your brother and they love you.  I am so excited to watch you guys grow and change.  I pray that you guys always remain the best of friends.
I love you little man.  More than you will ever know.





Photobucket

No comments: