7.01.2009

8 weeks already. Really?!!

Alex,
Thank you so much for the joy that you bring into our lives.  The 8 short weeks that you have been here have been full of so much happiness and fun.  I love the smiles that I get each morning when I awake.  Your giggles and cooing are irresistible for all who get to hear them. I love watching how you look at the world with such amazement, taking everything in.  I love how you just stare at me when I hold you cracking a smile every few moments.  You are quite the momma's boy and I love it, for I know it is not going to last long!  I love that you love your brother.  I can tell that you are watching him and taking in all his habits (both good and bad).  As much as I hate to see you get older, I love to see the development that each day brings.  I can't wait for your daddy to be here to enjoy each new day with us.  We love you little man! 
He is so his father's child... check out that face!

Alex has deep and heartfelt conversations with his birdie!



Me and my boys!

No comments: