7.14.2009

Watch out Prince Michael II...

Meet the new "Blanket".
Alex loves to sleep with his blanket over his face. Whenever he get fussy and tired all you have to do is put his blankie, or any blankie, near his face and he is out. Although I still swaddle him at night he finds a way of wiggling enough to get his blanket, that I place near him when I put him down, over his face. Because of this, my family has now given him the nickname "Blanket". Watch out, next think you know I am going to be dangling him from a balcony.
Here is Alex napping on his play mat amongst the chaos of sunday dinner at the Cross household. Now, that is impressive!

I am in heaven. There is nothing more in life that I want to be than a wife and a mother. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful boys! Lately, I have had the thoughts of wanting to stay home, but I do love being a nurse also. So, right now I am thoroughly enjoying the time I get to spend with my boys. The only thing that could make this all better is if Dan was here experiencing and enjoying these moments with us. I can't wait to make new memories with daddy here with us.
Yesterday we headed out to the Ballard Locks where we met Pasha (my friend from work) for a visit. Tyler loved watching the boats raising and lowering and seeing the fish. Alex, well, he slept most of the time. Luckily he woke up at the end so that Pasha could get some baby time. Thanks Pasha for the outing, can't wait to do it again!





No comments: