7.19.2009

Thank goodness for friends like these!

Our bestest friends Jeff and Lolo have been such a blessing during this deployment. They were regular caretakers of Tyler while I was working and have been there for whatever I need whether it is someone to talk to or a project around the house. Tyler just adores them. Before Alex was born he would spend the night with them once or twice a month. Since Alex's birth I haven't needed the help with Tyler since I am not working. Well, Tyler started asking when he could have a overnight again. Lolo and Jeff jumped at the chance to have him spend the night again and we planned it for friday. I am not sure who was more excited me, or Tyler. I got to enjoy some much needed down time with Alex. We ventured down to Magnuson where we enjoyed some music with my work friends Wendy, Fiona and Mitzi. So much fun! Alex even seemed to enjoy the music and watching all the kids dancing. The girls got to get their baby fixes in too...




Saturday morning was heaven. Alex and I slept in until 0930. I got up, had a cup of coffee and we were off for our run. I made it 4.5 miles today, yeah!


Later we met Lauren, Jeff and Tyler at the Magnolia pool where we did a little swimming. Tyler had a blast swimming and going down the slide. Alex had his second dip in the pool and seemed to like it.

Alex is already taking after his brother. Always has to have his goggles!

Thanks guys, we love you!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Such great pictures. I love reading your blog! xoXo