7.31.2009

Cooling off in Camano Island

Thank goodness for the Hirst's is all I have to say. My wonderful sister and her in-laws invited us out to their beach house for a visit and I couldn't have been more thankful to escape the record breaking heat. Tyler, Alex and I basked in the 80 degree weather while everyone back home was baking in 100+ degrees! What a way to spend my mom's 67th birthday! Tyler got to go out on the boat, pick up crab pots, go on beach walks, play with his cousins, sleep in a bunk bed and swim in the ocean at 9 pm! Alex was a angel and put up with a lot of doting by the older cousins. And I may have taken more than 200 pictures while we were there... now thats my kind of day! Many thanks to the Hirst's!
Oh yeah... and the most exciting news of all... Dan in on his way back to the states! Although he won't be home for another 29 days, at least we can rest easy knowing that he is safe and sound! We love you babe!

This one is for you Babe!
A!
Aunty Nene and Alex
Sisters!
The Cousins
Taking a dip in the ocean before bed time
Out on the boat with Marky
Momma loves
Aunty Carrie
Helping Uncle Blythe clean the crabs... YUCK!
Happy Birthday Nana! We love you!
Yum, crab!

The cousins couldn't get enough of Alex. He was such a trooper.
There are no words for this one. We love you dad!
The doting big brother!
Tyler and Karsten found all sorts of treasures on our beach walk


Sunset... Perfection!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jennifer? Oh my golly. How are you? I didn't know you kept a blog. And that Alex was born. Geesh.
OH, Im so happy to hear from you. And I love seeing your family, they're so adorable. And Colleen! So many sweet (and not so sweet) memories to us.
Tyler is so tall and little Alex is sooooo cute. I love his little chubby legs in the air.