7.10.2009

It's friday night at 9:30... do you know where your kids are?

I DO...
fast asleep in their own rooms!

Alex is spending his first night in his big boy crib!
Not sure how I feel about this.  While having my room back to myself is wonderful, I am not sure I am ready to admit that my little man is growing up.  Don't mind the blanket near the face.  Despite all my efforts he likes to pull his blankies up to fall asleep.  This battle I will not choose... he is sleeping through the night and that is great!

Tyler has taken up residence in his new room downstairs.  While his furniture is not yet moved and the room not yet finished (we wanted to try it out first), he was anxious to have a sleepover with Bella.   We read our books, said our prayers and when I came back to check on him he was fast asleep.  What a big brave boy I have.  I am not sure that I would even want to sleep down there by myself!

No comments: