7.01.2009

Keep on Keepin' on

Tyler, Alex and I are enjoying the sun.  We are keeping our selves busy in an effort to pass these last 60 days until Daddy gets home.  I think the end is almost as bad as the days leading up to the deployment except in the opposite way.  We are so excited to have Dan home and to be a family again.  This deployment stuff is way over rated.  Let's all say our prayers that this will be our last.  God bless Jenny and Emma, who are going through their 3rd deployment of their daddy.  I couldn't imagine having to do this again.  I miss my husband, Tyler misses his daddy and Dan, well, he is missing out on way too much!  
In the quest to pass time quickly I am trying to enjoy every day with my boys.  I know it will be too soon that we will be sending Tyler off to school and I will miss my days with him.  I thank God every day for my 2 beautiful and healthy boys.  They bring so much joy to our lives (even amongst the discipline problems).  Tyler is always telling me that he loves me and I am the best mommy (that is when I am not having to discipline him.  I won't tell you what he says when I am!).  His hugs are the best!  Alex is growing like a weed.  He is so much fun these days with his smiling and cooing.  I have to admit I have been one lucky mom with her sleeping babies!  Alex "sleeps through the night" with an occasional waking up at 0400. I can deal with that!  He has his 2 months appointment (I know, really, 2 months!) in a week.  I am not looking forward to enduring the 5 shots that he has to get on my own.  My poor little man.  I am sure that the Tylenol will be our friend!

Look what my boys can do...
Alex has found his voice.  Don't mind his brother in the background exercising his too!
Tyler has been moved up to the deep class and is swimming the length of the pool!

No comments: