7.19.2009

Fun with friends Sophie, Elana and Flora

A few years back I noticed that we lived a block away from a family with whom I went to school with. They also go to our church. I had been meaning to say something to them for about 2 years and just never got around to it. Finally, a few months back, I noticed that Katie was about as pregnant as I was. That was enough to prompt a conversation at church. After we both had our babies, hers just 3 days after Alex, and letting the chaos settle we decided to get together. It was a hit from the start. Sophie, Elana and Tyler got along great and loved playing together. Katie, Jack and I got a chance to reminisce on high school days over coffee.
Tyler and I were just hanging out at the house and decided it would be fun to have them over for a dip in the pool. Katie and the girls headed over and the kids had a great time cooling off in the water, playing baseball and picking carrots in the backyard. Sophie and Elana are such sweet girls, it is so much fun to have them over and Tyler loves it! We look forward to many more play dates to come!







No comments: