1.16.2012

366 day 13 and 14

This is my Daddy-O.
Despite much tension and excitement during the 49er's/Saint's game, he found time to take a little nap.  I think it was all a little too much for him.
Love you Dad!

Yes, he was napping through all of this!



One little boy's room continues to be the bane of my existence. 
And this is what it looks like when it is clean!
I am in the midst of "organizing" millions of Lego's into different bins based on size and color.  Yes, that entire black thing is full of Lego's.  It's tedious, it's annoying and I fear that I am going to get this all done, take a picture of it (to prove to myself that at one point it was done) and that will be the end of that.  Now if only I could get Tyler as excited about it as I am, maybe it would last. 
Photobucket

No comments: