1.23.2012

Snowmageddon 2012

I am probably one of the few people in Seattle that prays for snow every year.  I love it.  I love when the boys get to stay home from school and we get to stay in our jammies and curl up by the fire all. day. long!  I know, I am crazy.  
I will say though, by friday I was ready to send them back to school!  Especially since Dan missed Snowmageddon 2012 because he was hanging out on the beach, mai tai in hand enjoying 82 degree weather in Honolulu.  Rough, huh?


Alex, while not a fan at first, warmed up to the snow.  He lasted all of about 12 minutes.
But it was a great 12 minutes!


That's when the big kids hit the slopes!


The adults stayed warm by the fire, drinking hot tamales and "supervising".


while the kids sledded until their hearts were content... and their bellies were ready for some hot chocolate.



I think it's safe to say we got them pretty tuckered out...
mission accomplished!


Abby showed us what she's got.


And, heaven forbid, we call it a day without a little snow wrestling.
Ugh, boys will be boys!



Take that Snowmageddon!
Photobucket

No comments: