1.16.2012

Day 4-12 of 366

Tub time with the boys... priceless.


The moments that I wish I could hold onto forever.


Day 10.  Graham is 7 months today!  Say it ain't so!




I kind of L.O.V.E these chubby little legs.




This is what we get to see out our back window most mornings of the week.
And THIS is why I love the northwest.  We like to call him Baldy.




Day 7:  We finally got a play date with our friend William.




Dinner with my mom and sibs... so.much.fun.



The love birds.
There is not a day that goes by that this little girl is not talked about in our house.  What was the FIRST thing he said after going poop on the potty for the first time, "Mommy, A-win will be so pwoud of me.".
Yes Alex, yes she will!



Who doesn't love a baby in a cardigan sweater?





Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of them!

bugbeefamily said...

But mostly the one of Erin and Alex?!!!