1.10.2012

My Big Sis

and her girl.




I have always looked up to my big sister, that's no lie.  She kind of rocks.  Unfortunately, she had to go and get her NNP.  Then she had to go and leave Children's.  I miss working with her.  Anyone who knows Colleen probably can't believe I am saying this, but I do.  I miss her 5 S'ing ways.  Her perfectly straight charting.  Her perfectly organized morning rounds and even the missing coffee's.  We all complained when she was in the midst of her "arranging", but little did we know we would miss it when she was gone.  Swedish is pretty darn lucky to have you!
Lucky for me I get to see her, occasionally, outside of work.  Lucky for me she has the most wonderful 8 year old that I get to call my niece.  And lucky for me, I get to take pictures of them whenever I want.  On this particular day Claire was sick with a 100.8 degree temp and strep throat.  You wouldn't know it though.  Such a trooper.  Thanks for putting up with us Claire Bear.
Love you two to peices!
Photobucket

No comments: