1.29.2012

Week in review




Dan and I finally got to enjoy a date night.  Not quite sure when the last time we went out, just us, was. It was heaven!



Coming home after a long day at work to this little face is better than I could ever imagine it would be.


Being the third there is not a whole lot that Graham gets that the other boys didn't.  Well, apparently I love him more because I have entered into the world of homemade baby food.  No, it's not really that I love him more, it's just that  I am just lucky to have a friend like Wendy who lets me borrow her awesome babycook.  It is so easy and fast there is no reason not to make my own baby food... and Graham seems to prefer the homemade stuff to the store bought.  Not to mention, the feeling of proudness I get when I am feeding him the food that I have made with the organic fruits and veggies I bought is totally worth it.  


A time!
Alex and I don't get a lot of one on one time.  So, the other day when we got home from the gym I quickly put Graham down for his nap, made myself a cup of coffee and sat down with my little man to play some Memory.  It was so worth it to hear his little voice say "I wuv you mommy" over and over while playing our version of the game. 


Graham snuggles after a long day at work... priceless!
Photobucket

No comments: